Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Temecula Berry Co

This last Saturday, some friends invited us to go with them to pick blueberries, and we are so glad we went. Unfortunately, I did not bring my camera, and I don't know how to transfer pictures from my phone to my computer because I am that tech-unsavvy. Anyhow, we had a great time with our kids strolling through the blueberry patch eating probably about our weight in blueberries as we picked some for our bucket. It's probably because of customers like me that it costs $5/pint. If you have time and are interested you should check it out.

www.temeculaberryco.com

Also, they have other activities during the week for kids. It's a pretty cool place and you get fresh blueberries too!

1 comment:

  1. If your phone does picture messaging you can actually email the pictures to your computer. I have a sister that doesn't receive texts or picture messages on her phone so I send them to her email. I just type in her email address instead of a phone number. It is the easiest way I've found to transfer pictures quickly. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete